Friday, February 13, 2009

Hooreeeeeeeeyyy….I found my VALENTINE

The world is celebrating Valentine’s Day on Feb 14th.You can see love everywhere. It is in the air, on the road & every corner. Where ever you turn you see red roses, red balloons & chocolates. People are waiting for Feb 14th, so that they can express the love to their dear ones. The world believes in a specific day to show off love.

Dear friend, what do you say about this? Do you agree with me when I say love is in giving than receiving? I stand on the ground of ‘GIVING’ love because I was a person who was wandering for some kind of love. I met many but no one was ready to give what I was longing for. I was craving for the perfect, selfless love. I thought the world can satisfy me and I tried many ways for that…But I became disappointed when I realized that the world is looking forward to satisfy its fleshly desires. I became silent for months, doing nothing but still expecting that person who can really love me with everything he has. Even I tried to end my life because I was left alone. During my silent days, something started working in me. Somebody reminded me about a friend of mine. I recollected my childhood days. I knew this friend from my childhood but I never took this friendship seriously, but he was serious with me. He followed me where ever I went because He was faithful to me. One day he broke the silence and came to my life and asked me,” My love, why are you searching for this worldly love when I am ready to give my life for you?” I started weeping. I looked at the mirror and told myself….”Hey it’s not too late. This is your day. He is calling you. Invite him to your life. He will give everything for you. He will meet all our needs. He cares for you more than anyone else. Do not neglect him anymore”….On the very spot I took the greatest decision in my life….INVITING THIS BEST FRIEND OF MINE TO MY LIFE FOR EVER….I can see your eyes widening with curiosity to know who is this friend? I am breaking the surprise. It is none other than J E S U S...

Well, are you single and ready to mingle? Are you in a relationship from whom you are not getting the real care and affection which you need? Are you thinking whom to trust when everyone left you alone? Last year you celebrated valentines day with your lover but this year that person is not with you because he/she found you unworthy….This is the right time for you. I am sure you also want to enjoy Valentine’s Day like others. Enjoy, but with the right person, that is JESUS. This Jesus will care for you; love you unconditionally, patiently for ever. Because HIS DAD sent Jesus to this world for you and me because HE loved us…He gave HIS only son for us. That is perfect Love. He loves you so much. Your life will change drastically after you accept Jesus in your life. Then everyday will be Valentine’s Day in your life. Please do not think that his occupation is to love, no, JESUS Himself is LOVE. Wipe away those tears from your eyes which you were shedding since many years because there was no one to love you. You are a new creation from today if you are ready to accept Jesus. No eyes have seen or no ears have heard what Jesus has kept in store for you. God has a great plan for your life—PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU.PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE (Jeremiah 29:11)...

I see so many of you are ready to invite this loving Jesus into your life after reading this….
Come, I will pray with you…Are you ready??? Pray this------
Dear friend Jesus, I thank you for opening my eyes to the reality. I am sorry for what ever I have done. I thought there is no one for me. But today I realized that I have found the true love that is you, Jesus. I welcome you to come to my life. From this moment I will live for you. Be my valentine and I will be yours. Thank you Jesus for coming into my life. Love you dear Jesus. Amen

You have taken the best decision in your life just now. Your life will never be the same. I cover all of you by HIS precious blood... GOD BLESS YOU...


……….. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY............


Go and celebrate Valentine’s Day with J E S U S

No comments:

Post a Comment