Saturday, January 10, 2009

Revelation

My first post in my first blog

Friends in Christ, i am so glad to meet you through blogspot. I believe the Lord who spoke to Ballaam
through a donkey can speak to you through this blog.
On the very first day of this year when i was praying the Lord told me three things which would happen this year. I desperately wanted to share it with you, because I believe that if the Lord reveals His secrets to His people then it is for them to pray and not to boast about it. Firstly the Lord said that there will be spiritual deception this year, where lot of people who are called to be His children will be deceived by the misinterpretations of the Word especially in India. Secondly the Lord said that there will be immense growth in Biological research in India, were lot of advancements and new drugs will be found out. Thirdly the Lord said that there will be earth quakes of very high magnitude in India.
After this the Lord gave me a burden to pray more for the our great Nation. I urge you my dear friends in Christ do pray for our Nation for the Bible says "Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways , I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land."-2 Chronicles 7:14, it is high time that we realize the need of prayer especially for India.
Prayer: Our loving heavenly Father we come before Your throne of grace now. Lord we thank You for rescuing us from the clutches of sin and giving us Your Spirit. We pray for our beloved brothers and sisters who live in this mighty Nation. Let Your love embrace them. Give us the burden to pray for the more and more. We pray in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment